Q & A

157 Views 0 Ans

one of my customer having private limited company but no operation past 5 - 6 years and neither filing financial statement nor annual returns. And he is also a director in other company where the company running so far and filed their financial statement and annual return up to date. Now due to defunct company he got the status of the disqualification w.e.f 01.11.2017 to 31.10.2022. What is the remedy to revoke the disqualification u/s 164(2) of ca 2013. As per my understanding even the director can't file a petition before the high court through writ jurisdiction. Is any other way to come out from the aforesaid issue. Please let us know. thanks in advance.

Section 164- Disqualifications for appointment of director.

Posted By: Aishwarya 3 month(s) ago

This question has been closed if you want to answer,you have to re-open.