Q & A

14 Views 0 Ans

Do we have to file E-form Dir-12 of Original Director who is vacating his office for more than three months, as per the provisions of section 161 of the Companies Act, 2013?

Section 161- Appointment of additional director, alternate director and nominee director.

Posted By: Mahashweta pamnani 9 day(s) ago